November 17, 2014

National Harbor Tree Lighting

On Saturday we loaded up to go to the tree lighting at National Harbor. I feel like I could have also called this post, "the night Ella cried nonstop for no reason." I don't know what was going on with her but she was either way up or WAY down. Aside from her, the rest of us had a great time!





I curled E's hair before hand and it looked so pretty!























We walked over the the Gaylord after the fireworks. We love to walk around the hotel during Christmas but this time it was really crowded and Ella was crying nonstop so it wasn't as enjoyable as other years. :)




The kids were dying to ride this train.. We stood in a long line and once it was finally their turn Ella lost it that the caboose was full and she couldn't ride in there. I tried putting her in with Kade and we was having the worst kind of meltdown so she didn't get to ride and had to stand in time out. Sheesh!








We have tickets to see ICE in a few weeks so hopefully our next trip goes a lite better. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment