December 12, 2011

Snow Tubing

About a week ago we all loaded up and took the kids to the Gaylord to check out the Christmas decorations, and to take Kade to their snow tubing exhibit. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! The tubing was right up my crazy boy's alley. Kade had to ride with an adult and you get 10 runs down. Bryan and I switched off between runs so we could both ride with him. I went first and when we started going down it was really fast! I figured Kade might be scared, but I heard him in front of me going "WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" He wasn't scared at all, just loving every second! We had a blast, and the runs were a lot steeper and faster than they looked! After that we walked around to look at all the decorations. The Gaylord was decorated like a winder wonderland! It was beautiful! There were trains everywhere so Kade was in heaven. He would have stood and watched them all night long! 

Great night with my family :)































1 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Congratulations Stephens family! You won the $50 gift card to Target!! And I must say, you are the cutest family EVER!! Please email me at mixandmatchmama@yahoo.com with your mailing info and I'll send your gift card right to you. Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Post a Comment