December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

New Year's Eve was pretty low key this year. Which is only natural since we have two kids. I had to set my alarm to wake up to see the ball drop. I didn't want to miss it, but I just couldn't stay awake that long! We went to eat sushi, got some ice cream, and came home to "party" with the kids all before their 8:00 bedtime :) We did have some party hats and music. I couldn't even imagine going out and 'partying' to ring in the New Year. It makes me tired to even think about it. Call me crazy, but I prefer an early dinner, music and dancing with my 2 year old, and pj's and games with my hubby! It was so prefect! I did tell Bryan that going to New York and being in Times Square is on my bucket list. He said he has no interest in that, but I always talk him into everything. So someday :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment