June 5, 2014

First few days of summer

I have really been looking forward to this week. We have been on the go so much lately that I was really ready for a slow week with nothing to do. I had to tell myself to stay home, let the kids just play, and relax a little. As wonderful as all that sounds, it is sometimes really hard for me to do. After several days of being "bored" I feel so much better! This week is just what we needed! 


Sweet summer girl :)


Homemade slip and slide


This has been our week. Slip and slides and playing in their little pool. Perfection! 




She was busy making me "coffee." 


This was at ballet. The second half of her class is spent in the gym and I realized I've never taken any pictures. And I'm not going to lie, the past several weeks have been rough at ballet. Ella has had some pretty crazy moments and we are hanging on until our last class next week. :)








Last night as they were getting in bed I decided to surprise them by letting them stay up late to watch a movie. And they got cookies and milk. Kade told me it was the best night ever. 


So here we are, it's 7am and my kids are still asleep. Considering they haven't slept past 7 in who knows how long I consider this a summer miracle! Today our plans are the same as the rest of the week! I will continue to clean out some closets and the most of the day will  be spent around here. Then tomorrow we have a lot to do to get ready for our guests coming on Saturday! My kids are bedside themselves, they are so excited for Braxton and Briley to get here!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment