June 1, 2014

Niagara Falls

The falls were AMAZING! I think I expected to go see the falls loon at them for a little but and then call it's day. That's why I thought camping would be a good activity to give us something to do. I was SO wrong! We had so much fun at the falls! I couldn't get enough of them. We bought an adventure pass and it gave us tickets to journey behind the falls, the maid of the most boats, going down to see some crazy rapids, and also seei g a movie about how the falls formed. It was all very interactive and we were so happy we did it! 

We split it up and did two of the activites per day. Up first was journey behind the falls. For some reason the thought if this freaked me out, but it wasn't scary at all! 


Getting ready to go! 


The falls were so powerful! It was crazy.


 
Behind the falls! It was a little creepy.





After behind the falls we went and saw the rapids. They were insane! 



This backpack carrier was worth every single dime :)



On day 2 we did the movie and the maid of the mist.


The movie was a little scary and Kade hated it. But the maid of the mist was the best part of the trip! We got SOAKED and laughed so hard!!!


All ready to go! 




The American side of the falls


Heading towards the Canadian falls where we got soaked! 


Bryan didn't tie his poncho down and this was about the time that I was saying "I told ya so!" :) 



That night we went back to see the falls at night and to watch the fireworks.



1 comments:

John~Allie~Emerson~Hank said...

Looks like a fun trip!! I need to get up there to take some day adventures with you!

Post a Comment