June 2, 2014

Summer!!!!


Friday was our first official day of summer! Our summer is packed! I mean crazy full with lots of fun stuff. We only a have a week here and there of downtime so I really want to make the best of it and just relax and do fun summer activities. We kicked off summer with a ban, and I am already tired so we are taking it easy this week.

On Friday morning we met some friends for ice skating. Because nothing screams 'summer' like ice skating and got chocolate, haha! But it was a lot of fun and also a lot of work! Kade had some bad falls but he didn't care because we were with one of his favorite little friend! 




After we left ice skating we went to the park for the school wide picnic. Let me say, an entire school (preschool-8th grade) at a park with a giant lake/pond nearby is very stressful! I took one picture bc I was running around like crazy trying to keep up with them! 


We went home for much needed naps and then we went downtown to see the Nats play the rangers! We love going to Rangers games so we were happy they were in town, even if the game did not go the way we wanted! 



Saturday we started our day with tball and then worked in the house and yard all day. That night we had some friends over for a cookout. On Sunday we loaded up and went to a nearby beach the weather was perfect and so was the beach! I took too many pictures so I'll post them in a seperate post! By Sunday night we were exhausted! This morning has been all about staying in our jammies and playing at home! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment