June 17, 2014

Lazy days of summer

We have had so much fun these first few weeks of summer. Staying up late, a week with cousins, aquarium visits, spending our days in the back yard, popsicles by the pool, and afternoon naps... It's shaping up to be a fantastic summer.


We went strawberry picking a week or so ago.



Painting with water on the driveway is always a hit.


EC was terrified in the car wash :)


My grocery shopping buddy



Kade has his end of year tball party! 


I think I've mentioned it before but Ella loves to "hide" under blankets on the floor. I'm fairly certain she thinks we really don't have a clue where she is. I walked in my room the other day to see this. I sent this picture to Bryan asking if he knew where she was. :)


Ella had her end of year show off at ballet. I have many more pictures to put up.


Group hug on the last day!


We baked a tie dye cake.



I bought some sparklers and pop it's. The sparklers scared Ella but both kids love the pop it's! We got into a boys vs girls war with them on the driveway.




0 comments:

Post a Comment