July 14, 2015

July

Time continues to fly by at lightening speed. I'm at a point in this pregnancy that I can't decide if I want time to hurry up or slow down! Either way, I can't believe we are half way through July. That's just craziness! 


We sent a picture of our donut date to make Daddio jealous. ;)


We went to the free children's summer movies at a local theatre one morning. We waited an hour for Despicable Me 2 but they were having technical difficulties so we left. 






We found a chair that was Bryan's size. I couldn't stop laughing! 


Friday night the four of us soaked up the gorgeous weather and hung out outside until 11:00. I love quality time with just our family of 4. 


Soccer is all the rage right now because they are going to a soccer camp next week. 


Saturday night the Hopper's were in town so we had to share with them a local delicacy. ;) The whole process of steaming the crabs is really fun! 



The kids refused to try the crab meat but look at their faces in the corner! They thought this was too much fun! 


Deeeeeelish! 



Mama and her four babies in our backyard! So cute!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment