November 18, 2015

Hattie goes to Texas


The kids and I took a surprise trip to Texas last week. We surprised my Dad on his 60th birthday and had the very best time celebrating him! Traveling alone with two young kids and a baby is not for the faint at heart. They were fantastic on the flight down but it was still so much work and I was exhausted. Our flight home we were all running on about 3 hours of sleep and it was tough for everyone. 


Hattie was excited to head to Texas for the first time! 


We got to the airport really early but that is better than rushing! 






The girls slept most of the way there. I'm not going to lie at that moment I was feeling like some traveling supermom. However if I have learned anything from my time as a mom it is that the moment you think those thoughts they will turn around to bite you in the rear. Our flight home did just that. :) 


The cousins hung out every second that they could. I love the they get to grown up with each other. 






On Saturday we hired a babysitter and had a nice adult only meal downtown. It was such a treat because that rarely happens!! 



No sleep was catching up to us. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment