November 23, 2015

This and that


I want to reach in and love on that toddler boy! He is so grown up now. 



Kade came home from school and said during his free time he made me some homework to do because he was was worried I was bored. ;) Thank goodness he is always thinking of me and my well being, haha! He drew the picture (pilgrims eating the first thanksgiving and the Mayflower) and told me I needed to write a story describing it. It was funny because I felt like he was repeating exactly what his teacher must say to him. "Write a story and make sure you include what they were doing, how they were doing it, and details about the picture." :) I'll take any little glimpses into what he does at school all day. Bryan even got in on the homework. :) 


We had family pictures after school on Friday. I decided that morning to cut Kade's hair and what did I do? Gave him a bald spot!! I forgot to put the guard on before I started. Of course I did. I'm curious how it looks in pictures, haha. 



Hattie went with us to see the Peanuts movie and was a champ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment