November 9, 2015

Gilbert Run

We had a rare few days of high 70 temps last week so we took full advantage and went to our favorite park. Gilbert run is just up the road and the kids ask to go all the time. We love this little park. For some reason I got sentimental about our trip last week (hormones? Who knows?!). We really don't know what's in store for us in 2016 and this fall I keep thinking this is the last time for this or that. The whole time we were there I kept thinking is this the last time I'm at the park when it is this gorgeous?! So corny but we love it and is definitely something I will miss when we aren't in MD. I took 10,000 pictures when we were leaving. 



Kade and Ella were chatting with each other about their school days. It was the cutest little conversation ever. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment