August 30, 2015

The night before kindergarten..

Tomorrow is the big day! Kade starts Kindergarten and we are ready. Well Kade is ready, I am a little emotional about it. Even though we will miss him so much, I am so excited for him because he is going to love school. His bags are packed and the clothes are laid out. He was absolutely giddy when we out him to bed and that made me so happy. We read two books about going to school and opened the poem his teacher gave him to read. He is so ready and we can't wait to start this new adventure! 





The poem came with confetti and he was suppose to spread it under his pillow to calm any nerves. He said he might put some in his pocket tomorrow just in case. :) 



1 comments:

No Worries said...

My son attended his Phoenix preschool for 3 years. He started in the 2 year old class room and stayed until last year when he was ready for kindergarten. I was pleased with what the school had to offer.

Post a Comment